Your Hearing Aid Evaluation Appointment
Our hearing instrument specialist will meet with you for a courtesy (no charge) consultation. You can expect this appointment to take 1 to 1 ½ hours.
Our goal during this consultation is to assess your individual hearing and communication needs, offer an opportunity to listen through a set of hearing aids programmed to your hearing loss, and then make the appropriate recommendation of hearing aid(s) or Assistive Devices to best meet those needs.
The following information will be helpful in introducing you to the hearing aid experience here at Mid-Valley ENT. Please feel free to contact our Hearing Specialist, Vallery Kesterson, ahead of your appointment if you have any concerns or questions.
- Our mission at Mid-Valley ENT is to provide a comprehensive and ethical hearing healthcare service, offering hearing evaluations, medical examinations of the ears, and a quality hearing aid dispensing service, focused on service support.
- All hearing aids purchased come with a minimum 60 day trial period (option to return) if you are not fully satisfied.
- A comprehensive service support program (cleaning, checking, testing, and programming of aids) is included in the purchase of most all of our hearing aids, for the life of the hearing aids.
- We offer financing with CareCredit, up to a 12 month, interest free payment plan for those who qualify.
- We also offer a range of technology and pricing to meet the communication and budget needs of most of our patients.
- Hearing aids are a “prescription” instrument, requiring skill in the selection, proper fitting and programming to meet each individual’s hearing loss. This programming, post testing and counseling is critical to our service support program in order to insure you have a “successful” hearing aid experience.
- Hearing aids, unlike most eyeglasses, require a significant adjustment period in order to appreciate the full benefit of hearing improvement. Your hearing specialist will see you initially weekly to insure that you are getting the service support you need to make this adjustment successful.